LAS VEGAS — The CUs of Puerto Rico count half of the island's population as members, yet have only a tiny share of wallet, which is why the current economy may just be the biggest opportunity to come their way in a long time.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE