PEORIA, Ill. — Many credit unions are reporting that overall mortgage volume is up, but house valuation comparisons — or "comps" — used in the mortgage lending process are affecting credit unions' foreclosures and short-sales.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE