WASHINGTON — It's not only corporate credit unions that are being affected directly by their investments in membership capital shares at U.S. Central, as CUNA, which is also a member of U.S. Central, said it charged-off 23% of its MCS, and will probably take additional charges in the future.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics