FLINT, Mich. — Credit unions are searching for new ways to help the beleaguered auto workers after the bankruptcy filing by General Motors, but most have been offering special programs for years to stem the demise of America's car industry.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics