AUSTIN, Tex. — With rising crime and vandalism prompting one lender to bulldoze homes rather than incur increasing costs to carry the foreclosed properties, are some Florida houses owned by CUs and the NCUA next to be demolished?
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE