VICTORVILLE, Calif. — If NCUA chooses to level the land rather than pay the tab to maintain all the homes it owns in Florida's depressed real estate market, it wouldn't be the first to tear down rather than maintain homes.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE