GREEN BAY, Wis. — Last week's quick jury verdict proclaiming a credit union's sale of credit life products as part of their regular course of business could induce the IRS to return to the table to negotiate a settlement on the decades-old dispute over unrelated business tax, or ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics