SAN DIEGO — In what is believed to be the first connection of violent street gangs to a sophisticated bank scam here, 60 suspects were arrested last week in a predawn raid here and charged with scamming Navy FCU out of more than $500,000.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics