AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — Credit unions that serve the automotive industry are bracing for what they fear will be the toughest GM cutbacks in recent memory-which could not only strap just autoworkers, but local communities as well.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE