MIRAMAR, Fla. — In the biggest failure of a natural person credit union, Eastern Financial Florida CU, the one-time high-flying airlines credit union, was taken over by state regulators and NCUA after a grounding by the state's turbulent real estate market.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics