VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — As credit card issuers across the country slap on fees and raise interest rates — to the point the president of the United States felt he needed to step in — one credit union CEO decided to make a "statement."
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE