WASHINGTON — As the Senate was poised to vote on a corporate stabilization bill, a group of credit union executives organized by credit union consultants Callahan & Associates began a petition drive asking Congress to withhold action on the corporate bailout until they hold hearings.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics