NEW YORK — The Conference Board Employment Trends Index (ETI) fell further in December. The index now stands at 99.6, decreasing 1.6% from the November revised figure of 101.2, and down almost 16% from a year ago.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE