BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — Credit union auditors are laying out the options for how credit unions can account for their share of the corporate bailout costs and the impairment of capital in WesCorp FCU, but are leaving it up to their clients to decide how they will report the charges.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics