MADISON, Wis. — Outright declines in credit union capital in February — and over the past year — led to a decline in the capital-to-asset ratio, which now stands at 10.2%, according to a recent report by CUNA Mutual Group.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE