ALEXANDRIA, Va. — As they work to revive U.S. Central FCU and WesCorp FCU, NCUA officials are struggling with a $23-billion question; what to do with the troubled mortgage-backed securities at the two corporate giants that continue to decline in value?
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics