SANTA ROSA, Calif. — For one hour, things looked a little dark for Redwood Credit Union. Not to worry, the $1.8-billion CU just turned off all non-essential lighting at each of its 15 branches and administrative offices on March 28 in recognition of Earth Hour.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics