WALL STREET — Standard & Poors said last week it lowered its ratings on six corporate credit unions in light of the trickle-down effect of the failure of U.S. Central FCU, which forced all corporates to charge-off their capital in U.S. Central.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics