LANSING, Mich. — Apparently, $100,000 is enough incentive to encourage members to save. A new program called Save to Win will award one member of a Michigan credit union $100,000 early next year. Eight CUs in the Great Lakes State are participating.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics