NORWALK, Conn. — The Financial Accounting Standards Board voted several changes to its mark-to-market rules last Thursday to ease the strain on CUs and other financial institutions-but rejected requests to allow the entities to apply the changes retroactively to their 2008 financials.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics