]ALEXANDRIA, Va. — With bonuses for executives of the failed AIG in the news, NCUA officials were asked during a webcast whether bonuses would be paid to the two CEOs removed by NCUA in its conservatorship, Bob Siravo of WesCorp and Francis Lee of U.S. Central.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics