LAKE JACKSON, Texas — Already staring down the barrel of an $8-million assessment to replenish the share insurance fund, like other credit unions Texas Dow Employees Credit Union is now bracing for additional investment losses in the wake of the US Central and WesCorp conservatorships.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics