FORT MEYERS, Fla. — Saddled with numerous foreclosed properties and vacant homes in this state, credit unions and the NCUA are turning to rent-to-own programs to generate revenue and help move the non-performing assets off their books.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE