MADISON, Wis. — Instead of simply talking about how the credit union gives back to the community, Summit Credit Union is handing $10 to 2,000 members and asking them to use the money to help someone else.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE