WASHINGTON — Likening NCUA's takeover of WesCorp and U.S. Central Corporate FCU to the unnecessary panic that surrounded the Y2K bug and the avian flu pandemic that didn't happen, one CU consultant urged CUs to flood the regulator, the trades and the press with their opposition.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics