PASADENA, Calif. — For the $3.2-billion Wescom Credit Union, which has closed branches and taken other cost-cutting steps, the news that WesCorp, just 21 miles away, had been placed into conservatorship is an "expense none of us can afford right now."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics