WASHINGTON — NCUA Chairman Michael Fryzel told lawmakers contemplating the merger of all financial institution regulators into one that he believes if that plan comes about, Congress must maintain an independent office that would focus solely on credit union supervision.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics