NEWARK, N.J. — A federal grand jury is investigating whether the owners of CU National Mortgage illegally transferred mortgages owned by the company's CU customers to Fannie Mae, siphoning off millions of dollars in the process.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE