WASHINGTON — Accounting rules-setters assured Congress last week that changes to the much-reviled rules over mark-to-market accounting are well on their way, offering much-needed relief for credit unions and other financial institutions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics