LAS VEGAS — Despite operating in one of the most distressed markets in the country, Clark County CU not only made a profit in 2008, it returned a dividend of more than $2.8 million to its members and maintained capital of more than 10%.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE