TAMPA, Fla.-The chief executives of Suncoast Schools FCU and GTE FCU rejected the notion the proposed merger between the state's largest and fourth largest credit unions was forced by hard times experienced by the two, and insisted the two have flirted for some time.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics