NEWARK, N.J.-The CU National Mortgage case will tie up many millions of dollars, with the largest unsecured claim weighing in at $99.2 million from Fannie Mae, but the next 19 largest unsecured claims are from credit unions, including: Suffolk FCU ($33.8 million); Proponent FCU ($21.6 million); ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics