WASHINGTON-President Obama is looking to shut down the Federal Family Education Loan program and replace it with direct federal aid-a move that could hurt banks and CUs that participate in the $80-billion federal student loan market.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE