NEWARK, N.J.-Dozens of credit unions will ask a federal bankruptcy court this week to order Fannie Mae to return tens of millions of dollars of mortgage servicing rights they claim were fraudulently sold to the secondary mortgage market giant by their servicer CU National Mortgage.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics