LENEXA, Kan.-Several corporate credit unions, already weighed down by losses on their mortgage backed securities, are delaying a final accounting for 2008 as they wait to determine how much of the huge $1.1-billion loss at U.S. Central FCU will flow down to them.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics