LENEXA, Kan.-When U.S. Central FCU surprised everyone last month - including NCUA - with a massive $1.1-billion loss for its recently completed fourth quarter it was precipitated by the implementation of a controversial and often confusing accounting term called other-than-temporary impaired, or ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics