YORBA LINDA, Calif.-Two national CPA firms are delivering much the same advice that was handed down to CUs at the GAC last week: Wait for more details from the NCUA and AICPA before making accounting plans regarding the Corporate Stabilization Plan.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics