ALEXANDRIA, Va.-It's been probably the worst 18-month period in credit union history, but don't expect things to get better anytime soon, that's according to Melinda Love, the new chief examiner for NCUA.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE