LOUISVILLE, Ky.-After almost 20 years as CEO, Harry Bellew has recently retired as president of Kentucky Telco Federal Credit Union. During his career, Bellew oversaw growth to $240-million in assets from $40 million, and to 38,000 members from 8,000. Below Bellew shares some of his thoughts and ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics