MANASSAS, Va.-Credit unions may want to think twice about cutting technology staff and outsourcing IT to save money-Synergy One FCU found that it actually saved $600,000 last year by bringing network support back in to the fold, according to Bud Hobeck, CIO at the $185-million CU here.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics