WASHINGTON-House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank said last week he plans to split reform of financial services regulation into two parts, focusing first on handing systemic risk authority to the Federal Reserve Board.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE