DETROIT-A federal jury awarded Michigan First CU $5 million in damages against CUNA Mutual's CUMIS Insurance Society, finding the CU insurer violated its insurance bond when it refused to pay damages resulting from hundreds of defaulted indirect auto loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics