MADISON, Wis.-The World Council of Credit Unions is piloting a project to match the savings accumulated by low-income residents of villages in rural Mexico, which will also allow citizens in developed countries to make donations to help underwrite the matching funds.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics