MADISON, Wis.-A data breach announced last week at Heartland Payment Systems, one of the largest to date and possibly affecting 100 million credit and debit cards, has raised the issue of the need for tighter Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards, suggests CUNA Mutual Group.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics