WASHINGTON-The House has delayed until this week a vote on a bill to set aside billions of dollars for distressed homeowners and give access to cash infusions under the Troubled Asset Relief Program to CUs.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE