APPLE VALLEY, Calif.-High Desert FCU, which was taken into conservatorship by NCUA in October, continues to post losses and capital has declined to nearly 2%, but management insists the credit union is not looking for a merger partner or a purchase and assumption agreement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics