NORWALK, Conn.-The Financial Accoun-ting Standards Board voted last week to change guidance for accounting for impaired securities so that preparers of financial statements may rely more on expected cash flows, rather than the current distressed market values, when assessing the fair market value ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics