WASHINGTON-The Treasury Department is reporting that another 92 financial institutions have received $4.7 billion through its Capital Purchase Program. Of the 43 investments for which the Treasury provided details, the largest-$968 million-went to Synovus Financial Corp. of Columbus, Ga. With the ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics