ATLANTA-In contrast to what the pessimism the housing market would seem to imply, a new study found that many people expect to purchase a home within the next two years. The data, from SYNERGISTICS Research and included in a report titled, "The Outlook for Mortgage Lending," found that one-quarter ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics