McLEAN, Va.-Credit unions should start preparing for some potential big changes in the new year that could affect both indirect loan agreements and auto lending overall. The National Automobile Dealers Association is projecting that about 2,000 new vehicle dealerships in the U.S., about 10% of the ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics